Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Day

This morning we went to a make-up music class. Shawn had the day off so he went with us which was really nice for me. During the class the teacher talked about macro and micro beats and later in the afternoon Abby was sorting her beads into macro and micro bead piles. I thought that was awesome. Later I asked if she knew what was a micro or macro beat and she said no so I showed her by clapping the different beats on my legs. I think she was a little disappointed that it wasn't beads the teacher had been talking about.
While Joe napped with dad, Abby and I made chocolate mint (gf/cf)cookies and then went on a walk. It was nice to have that alone time with her and knowing that I didn't have to keep one ear to the monitor.



Later we raked leaves and played in the piles. Abby loved jumping in the leaves and Joe loved playing with Abby's fishing pole. He is already figuring out how to cast. He can push the button to release the line and he is attempting to reel it in.
My kids are awesome!
<

No comments: