Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tired

I am tired. I have not been keeping up with the blog lately as I have been completely exhausted. The kids both had the chicken pox and then both colds. While they were better for a few days Shawn and I both got colds that have lingered for about two weeks. Now Joseph hasn't slept in nearly five nights and Shawn has been working nights this week. I am feeling a bit insane. I can't figure out what is wrong with my babe. Each night until about 1 in the morning he cries ad cries and finally passes out after much walking, holding, singing, talking, playing, distracting, tv, really anything a tired mama can think of to help her babe. I brought him to the chiro thinking he must have a raging ear infection because he cries and pulls at his ears, but he doesn't. Could it really be that he is teething? My babe only has 6 teeth at 16 months old. But really? Would teeth cause this much pain and suffering?

No comments: