Friday, February 20, 2009

I love EC'ing


Joe has been in undies now for 4 or 5 months and I am really happy that EC'ing has worked so well for us. I just thought I would share a funny moment that happened tonight. We were done eating dinner and I took Joe out of his chair and he ran off to who knows where. I went to the kitchen to clean up, a few minutes later I went to check on him and he was in the bathroom sitting on his potty going poop. When he was done he got up, picked up the potty and dumped it into the toilet and then waved goodbye. It was awesome!
Here is an old picture of him on his potty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mariah! So I (amazingly) remembered your blog address and have been skimming through a bit. And I had to comment on this one about pottying...argh!! I for sure want to have another kid so I can try out these techniques. I'm quite jealous of your diaper-free ways! See you in the 'hood.