Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Joseph


My little babe is growing up so fast!!! He is starting to talk like crazy. He is putting two and three words together and speaking jibberish all the time. I am really glad that I taught him signs because there are so many instances where I am really not sure what he is saying but if he uses a sign I can generally get the idea that he is trying to relay or the request he is making. He is determined to ride a bike too. The weather was nice here for a few days and every day he would demand to get on Abby's bike or scooter and away we would go around the block. He is also super into throwing balls still. He has nearly perfect aim and really surprises people when he throws a ball to them. He is getting a bit more of an idea on how to catch a ball but has a long way to go with that. He is enamored with his sister and loves to sit on the couch with her while she "reads" books to him. I think the saying "a sibling is the greatest gift you can give your child" is so true! We are all so happy to have Joe in our lives.

No comments: