Saturday, July 11, 2009

A day at the lake

Last Sunday I brought the kids to the lake that my mom goes to on the weekends. We had a really nice time and it was so awesome to watch Abby have fun on all the "toys." She went out on the pontoon when we first got there, I didn't go because Joe was too scared, but I guess she thought that was a little boring. Afterwards, she went on a big floatie thing with grandma that was pulled behind the wave runner by grandpa. All I kept hearing was more, more, faster faster, I want to go over the big bumps and lots and lots of laughter. After that then she went on the wave runner with grandma and loved that too! It was just fantastic to see how much fun she was having especailly since last year she was too scared to do any of the "toys." We went back again a few days later, this time with dad, and once again Abby had a blast. This time I was able to convince Joe to go on the pontoon, at first he kept saying no boat, no boat, but then after awhile, when we would idle, he was saying more boat, more boat. It was a great time. Unfortunately, both days I forgot my camera.

2 comments:

Los Pyefeld said...

Aww, shoulda used your phone camera!

Mariah said...

I wish I was so smart! It never occurs to me to use my phone.