Friday, May 15, 2009

Bike Riding

Yesterday we had another full day. We went to Abby's OT in the morning and then spent the rest of the day at the park. After dinner Shawn wanted to bring the kids on a bike ride. Fortunately for us our friend borrowed us this super cool seat for Joe so now Shawn can take both kids at the same time. Joe absolutely loves it and of course Abby loves her tag-a-long. I think they are one of the best things ever! Usually when we go on bike rides Shawn has Abby on the tag-a-long and I have Joe on a seat behind mine but since I injured my leg/back last week I am trying to take it super easy so that I can heal fast.


In this picture Joe is pointing forward because he wanted to GO GO GO DAD!!!

1 comment:

Hannah Eye said...

That is so cute!! Now, please realize this counts as Phys. Ed. credits.