Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love you so very much

Last night after dinner we had to pick up Shawn's truck from the mechanic. This meant we didn't have time for dessert, which Abby hadn't even said anything about, but I wanted something. I decided to make some whip cream and serve it with strawberries. Joe grubbed down on the whip cream and Abby and I devoured the strawberries and cream. We then headed out the door to get the truck. Once we got home I was standing at the sink and Abby came up to me, hugged my legs and said, "Mom I love you sooo very much!" Of course I was delighted with this and then she asked if I knew why she loved me so very much. Of course I said well no, why? This is what she said: I love you so very much because you made such a yummy dessert tonight and you have been letting me eat a lot of dessert lately!
Hmmmm, I am not sure what to think of this?!?!?


No comments: