Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nightweaning

I decided a few weeks ago that I was ready to nightwean Joe. He finally has all his teeth (well not his eye teeth yet) and I was ready to get more sleep. So, last weekend we did it. It went way better than I expected and now my little man is sleeping about 6 or so hours straight. I am getting more sleep and I feel really good. The best part about it is that I wake up in the morning ready to start the day. He and I usually wake about 5:30 or 6 and I nurse him back to sleep and then I get out of bed. Both kids usually sleep until about 8 or sometimes even closer to nine. This is so awesome for me because I am a morning person and it is really nice to have time in the mornign to do stuff for myself. What I would really like to do is find some sort of exercise that I like to do at home and start doing it. I have never liked to work-out at home but here is my chance, maybe I will take up rebounding or jump roping!?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i love doing nia, but it's also fun to do w/ the kids. www.nianow.com